Saturday, August 7, 2010

2nd Time Around - Saturday, August 7, 2010

Originally this was going to be my 2nd attempt at posting a piece I wrote about regarding my most recent foray into the 2nd job experiences file; but, unlike the majority of my pieces, I wrote it off the top of my head, there was no topic organization whatsoever, it was totally free-thought and actually kinda good I thought; but, to be honest, I'm just too damn tired from the last couple of days of working 2 jobs that I'm not even gonna attempt to re-write it. 

The gest of it was this, a small piece of employment wisdom I wanted to share with all my readers - whenever you hear of an employment opportunity via word of mouth, for your own sake and your own piece of mind, research every angle of it, right-side-up to upside-down and all around rather than automatically committing to it and jumping into it with both feet first. Trust me, you will be so much better off in the long run.

Why couldnt I post the piece earlier? Apparently because Posterous's website has been down for the past 24 hours (although it's downtime was suppose to be only 2 to 4 hours) so to allow the website to perform updates. I wish I would have known this 2 hours ago when I wrote the original piece, went to post it and it disappeared!! Yes, imagine my dismay and severe frustration. Automatically I thought "Great, Google Chrome is fucking up once again" but alas, that was not the culprit at all, but rather Posterous itself. So, I just returned a few moments ago from doing what I do whenever I get extremely frustrated with anything in life - I usually turn off any lights I have on, and go sit back in a dark corner and laugh silently to myself, all the while clasping my hands together. I know that sounds totally absurd but it certainly is better than returning to smoking, or attempting to consume an alcoholic beverage; which, as you may recall from previous postings, would most likely kill me anyways.

Oh, in regards to the job stuff, I wanted to let all my readers know that now that I am back to work on a regular schedule, as well as seeking a part-time employment position to increase my income, I most likely will not be writing every day like I would like to. Instead, I will probaly write every other day - if I am lucky time-wise that is - or as soon as I possibly can thereafter. I really do love blog-writing, I get a lot out of it personally, but I have to be realistic about my current writing frequency.

And yes, please do mark it down on your calendars that this is one of the shortest entries I have ever written since the relocation of my blog from blogspot.com to posterous.com. I'm gonna take a breather here - yeah, the last 2 days have really worn my body out, I'm just literally drained - and hang out for a bit online and I might attempt to write a new piece later this evening. Thanks for reading everyone and I hope that you all are having a wonderful weekend so far.

Posted via email from Luctor Et Emergo

No comments:

Post a Comment