Thursday, September 29, 2011

Touche - Thursday, September 29, 2011

I actually encountered the subject material for this piece a coupla weeks back but at that time I just didnt know how to word it but after a coupla weeks of mulling-n-stewing somewhat, I now know exactly how to put it. My readers are logical, intelligent people and if after reading this piece they still havent figured out who I'm writing about, then I hope they feel free to backtrack further in this blog if they feel inclined to do so.

I'm gonna cut right to the chase on this one because I truly wanna communicate this in the most clearest, most comprehendable laymans' terms possible.

When a person changes or alters their outer physical appearance it DOES NOT change who they are in the inside. Doing so does not erase any crimes you have committed in the past, you're still the same person you always were, only the outside of you has changed - and that's basically about it. Transforming oneself from your average gay guy into an alluring, ravishing drag queen does not automatically erase all the wrongs you've done in your past, especially if you've done something as terrible as physically harming and/or murdering another human being, both directly and indirectly.

In other words, it doesnt matter how well or how often you transform yourself back-n-forth between your two identities - if you were a piece of shit before your transformation, chances are pretty damn high you're still gonna be a piece of shit during and afterwards too. Yeah, really.

About a year or so ago I wrote a piece or two about a fairly famous adult film director/drag queen whom I do not care for too much because of the fact that he's actually been allowed to get away with murder and apparently to alotta folks out there, that's okay. Well, it was never okay with me, nor was it okay with my Jack either when he was alive. With all the drug and mob ties the person in question had at that time - and most likely still does to this day - Jack made me promise years ago to stay away from the guy and I have kept my word; but, in the last year or so I've grown exceptionally weary of keeping my mouth shut and since I do utilize this name as both a spearhead and a shield against many kinds of injustices, this is definitely one injustice I refuse to allow to slide by anymore.

It should come as no surprise then that this particular individual also happens to be one helluva hypocrite as a human being. He actually use to advocate for the rights of those who worked in the adult film industry and say "Hey, they're people too!" yet by his past transgressions you'd never think he felt that way since he obviously felt the deaths he is directly/indirectly responsible for were 100% expendable, otherwise he woulda come clean about them after all these years.

The only reason I am bringing any of this up right now is because imagine my dismay when I was on Facebook a coupla weeks back and saw the person's name on the upper-righthand side of my computer screen with the neat little caption below indicating that we "shared" or "have in common" a little under a dozen or so friends. Sharing even one friend with that pathetic scuzzball is still one friend way too many. I just could not fucken believe it. After all the years that I have supported - and continue to support - the drag queen community, this is the gratitude I get? I wanted sooooo bad to message every one of those people and say "Excuse me? Are y'all fucken nuts??? If associating with a closeted-murderer is your idea of a quick-wit-scheme to acquiring further fame, then you need to go off somewhere and do a major reality check to yourself, but please do it as far away from me as is humanly possible thank you very much!!"

Look, I realize how difficult it can be to make it nowadays in the entertainment world, regardless if one is a drag queen or not; but, if you're willing to gain further fame by grabbing onto the dress train of someone who is personally responsible for destroying several or more innocent young lives, you gotta ask yourself, what does THAT say about you as a person? As an entertainer, it says that you dont believe in yourself enough to make it in that field. And, as a human being, it says that you must think anything resting in the sludge 2 miles below whaleshit is pretty damn impressive for you to not regard yourself above and beyond someone like that. It still blows my mind that any of you who have befriended that person fails to realize that you dont need someone like that to make your career better, all you really need to do is believe in yourself. When your audiences see that, THAT'S what's gonna keep them coming back every single time, not because you're on some psycho-nuts' friend list on Facebook. Damn....

No, I will not say the person's full name in this blog because quite frankly, too much publicity has been wasted on that krispy-creme, cock-juggling thundercunt to begin with. But I know the truth; Jack knew the truth; a whole lotta other people know the truth; and, most of all, that hermaphrodyte in the flowing white gown and long white bear who runs the universe knows the truth too. 

Just because a person chooses to transform their outer appearance into something they're not, that doesnt give them the right to think that every rotten thing they've done to others in their lifetime can be swept under the rug and forgotten about. They think they're fooling the entire world by doing so but they're not, they're only fooling themselves. I've said it 100 times before and it looks like I need to say it again - no one can go around harming innocent people and get away with it. Sorry, but life just doesnt work that way. If anyone thinks they have the right to not be held accountable for their wrong-doings, then they need to seperate themselves from the rest of the world and simply go away from the rest of us because when you cease to respect and honor all the fellow precious life that is around you, you are no longer part of the human race. Thank you for reading.

 

 

Posted via email from Luctor Et Emergo

No comments:

Post a Comment