Saturday, September 17, 2011

Testing....1...2...3... - Saturday, September 17, 2011

Well, Posterous.com has done it again. Now they have revamped their website, renamed themselves "Posterous Spaces" and basically screwed up many-a-blog; but rather than piss-n-moan uncontrollaby about it all, I've decided to keep an open mind for another week or so before I contemplate what to do with Luctor Et Emergo. After all, as frustrating as it can be to deal with change, change is for the most part always a good thing. Hence this smaller-than-usual post from me. When Posterous revamped their website it took away my black-n-gray color scheme on this blog, so I thought I'd do this mini-post and see how it all turns out, as well as decide whether or not I need to relearn any of the semantics here, which I am most certain without a shadow of a doubt that I will have to do because that's just how my luck is these days.....

Trying to think of anything off the top of my head to share in this post. Oh yeah. Those of you whom are familiar with me on Facebook will notice that my birthdate is listed as December 17th, 1965. Well that's both correct and incorrect at the same time. December 17th actually is the "birthdate" of HivSpice because even though I did create the name in the summer of 1995, I didnt actually do much with it till I launched it into the internet world on that particular date in 1995, the week before Christmas to be exact.

And though HivSpice is merely an extension of my real person, I still thought it best to give "him" his own birthdate just for the sake of having individual identities, which in that way would prevent anyone from directly linking the Spice nic to my real identity. Well, that was all fine-n-dandy for the first year or so but as time has rolled on, I really do see it as almost a totally mute point nowadays because quite frankly, there are millions of people worldwide who share each other's birthdates. After all, to think that just because December 17th is Spice's birthdate means that everyone born on that exact date could very well be HivSpice is totally pre"posterous."

So I will nonchalantly be changing the Spice nic's birthdate to my own birthdate because I now feel that's the way it should be, plus after all this time of all my friends and/or readers knowing me, I highly doubt that it's gonna matter a hill of beans to anyone out there. Anyways, let's launch this mini-blog post and see how fucked up Posterous really is or isnt...lol. Thanks for reading everyone and I hope everyone is having a good night.

Posted via email from Luctor Et Emergo

No comments:

Post a Comment