Friday, May 21, 2010

Special Note About My Posts.....Friday, May 21, 2010

I just wanted to say that when I write about my thoughts and experiences I am not looking for pity, sympathy, attention, a nomination for martyrdom, etc., etc., I'm just relaying how I feel about things in the hopes that it will not only bring awareness to certain issues but also help someone else not feel alone in what they are dealing with. Actually, yes, I am seeking attention but ONLY in regards to the battle against Hiv/AIDS and in my particular case, cancer as well. Just as with Hiv/AIDS, the same rules apply to cancer of any kind - get tested/prescreened for any cancer(s) that your medical professional advises - it could save your life, as well as possibly prolong it. Take care everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment