Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Post-Bio Epilogue #2 - May 13th, 2010

Epilogue #2 - Thursday, May 13th, 2010
I've been doing even some more thinking and though I do pride myself on working hard to try and make a difference in the lives of others, I wanna do more than just this internet stuff. I'm not saying a drastic immediate change because like everyone I have health issues (a semi-major surgery coming up this summer which will put me out of commision for several weeks) and other life issues to tend to as well; but, I think in the upcoming months I wanna do what I guess could be called a "cross-over" from internet existence into real life. Years ago I proved my mettle online, maybe it's time for a change, maybe proving it all in person will be a new frontier for me - and I said I wasnt a drama queen? Gotta use my signature "rotflmfghiv+ao!!!" on that one :)

On this note, I wanna give a very hearty "Bravo!" to people everywhere who are helping in the battle against Hiv/AIDS, both Hiv'er and non-Hiv'er alike. When I look at all of the extraordinary people on my Friends list and beyond, it just blows my mind, especially the younger generations - man, you guys & gals are out there in the frontlines doing stuff that us Hiv'ers from the late 80's would never dream of doing! And it's working - you're making a difference! Pardon my language, but I am sooo fucken proud of each and every one of you that is just chokes me up, I mean it (and dont anyone say "Someone please hand Mary a tissue!). Great job, keep up the wonderful work you are doing - I'll be joining your ranks soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment