Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Maiden Voyage Entry May 18, 2010

I've been talking about doing this for weeks now and it's finally happened - my very own blog. This blog stuff is very new territory for me and it will be a gradual work-in-progress for me, so I will thank everyone for their patience with me ahead of time!

The purpose of this blog is 2-fold: to serve as my personal journal of my own thoughts and experiences - and for commentary on others thoughts and experiences(!); and, to serve as my own chronicle of my current journey from being a semi-closeted HIV+ individual to a totally open, public HIV+ individual.

I dont know how often I will blog each day, it may be once a day, once every other day or maybe even 10 times a day(!). Regardless, I hope it will be a growing experience for myself and an interesting experience to all who may read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment